Fair Trade designated campus since 2016
- All coffee sold on campus is Fairtrade-certified, except for certain franchises.
- Fairtrade teas, sugar, chocolate and bananas are available for sale at food service locations, excluding franchises.
- All approved caterers are required to provide Fairtrade coffee and tea exclusively. The next contract will expand the requirement to include sugar, too.
- Concordia’s Sustainable Event Guide promotes and educates around Fairtrade certified products.
- A multi-stakeholder Fair Trade Steering Committee works to deepen Concordia’s committment to Fair Trade programming, services, and food offerings on campus
- The Concordia Student Union (CSU), Graduate Students’ Association (GSA), and